I am a Brazilian girl (living in Sao Paulo with my fiancé — and other 20 million people). I love coffee, books, and good food. I also really enjoy studying and learning new things that allow me to further develop myself both professionally and personally. I have a degree in Food Science and hold a Ph.D. in Agri-food Marketing. In addition, I am a Certified Nutrition Coach and an enthusiastic Nutrition student.
After 15 years of living in war with my body and with food, I found freedom through mindfulness and intuitive eating, practices that allowed me to overcome yo-yo dieting and binge eating.
I’m passionate about helping women rewrite their food and body histories so they feel free and confident to live their lives to the fullest.
There is a power that comes alive when women free themselves from the food prison in which they have learned to live, when they realize that they are capable and deserving of feeling fantastic in their own bodies, and that confidence is a state of mind — not a body lotion which you get the right to use when you reach a weight-loss goal.
My work is dedicated to nurturing, celebrating and sharing this message.
- Diet food? Yuck!
- Will I Lose Weight if I Stop Dieting?
- 6 Steps to Healthy Habits That Last
- Coach Spotlight: Livia
- 7 Questions That Will Bring You Closer to Food Freedom
- I Gained Weight During Quarantine. Now What?
- Nourishment Beyond Food
- The Food Freedom Journey
- The Mental Detox You Really Need
- Can You Lose Weight Without Dieting?
- Eat Your Willpower
- When Unconditional Permission To Eat Goes Wrong
- Are You Afraid of Being Hungry?
- You Don't Need More Self-Control!
- 3 Reasons Why You Are Eating Without Feeling Hungry
- The Real Deal About Loving Your Body
- Why You Shouldn't Start Another Diet
- Weight Loss Myths That Are Getting In Your Way
- How To Deal With the Fear of Food Freedom
- Your Biggest Mistake
- The Weight You Really Need To Lose
- Do This Before Attacking the Fridge
- Help! I Can't Stop Eating!
- Why Does Losing Weight Feel So Hard?
- 4 Ways Of Thinking That Are Hindering Your Weight Loss
- Do You Need Permission to Eat?
- Anxiety and Eating. Is it Normal?
- Breaking Up With My Diet
- Embracing Imperfection
- Do you like being fooled?
- Why You Don’t Need To - and Maybe Shouldn't - Have Cheat Days
- The Two Great Pitfalls of the “Bad Food” Mentality
- Finding Food Freedom — the Mindset Shift You Need